We elevate The Arts and Judaism as interconnecting sparks, inspiring campers, faculty and staff to work toward transformational change in their lives and communities.
With Judaism’s wisdom and wonder as a foundation for innovation, expression and resilience, we are creative artists who:
- Immerse ourselves in creation in diverse ways, recognizing and cultivating our unique gifts to continually contribute to the design of a world still in formation.
- Embrace the Jewish tradition of continuous learning and discovery.
Grit (Ometz Lev)
- Display courage and resolve, drawing on strength of character to journey beyond our comfort zones.
- Work together with others. We seek and value their contributions, while also offering our own insights and perspectives.
- Concentrate on the quality of our efforts, holding process in balance with performance.