Thanks for helping to spread the word about 6 Points Creative Arts Academy, as well as the other 60+ youth programs that the URJ has to offer. These ready to use tools make it easy to tell your families about these extraordinary experiences. From regional & specialty camps, to leadership & social justice opportunities, to Israel and beyond, there is something for everyone in your congregation. If you have any questions, or are looking for something you don't see here, contact us!
For information on Residential Faculty positions and requests, please consult the Faculty Guidelines.
The partnership between congregational professionals and camp takes many forms. We invite you to consider:
- serving as an ambassador to parents and youth
- requesting to participate as a faculty member
- planning a congregational or community presentation
- spending time at camp during designated visitors’ days
- helping identify funds for campers with financial need to attend
Promote 6 Points Creative Arts Academy
- Request Your Congregational Snapshot
- Nominate a Child or Teen for a URJ Youth Program
- Request Brochures & Print Materials
- Download URJ Youth Programs Brochure
- Schedule a Visit from a URJ Youth Program
- URJ Youth Marketing Materials
- View All Programs at URJYouth.org
- Share with a Parent: "Sending My Kids to Jewish Sleepaway Camp Is the Best Investment I've Ever Made"
From camp-themed Shabbats to Mitzvah Corps alumni giving a social justice D’var Torah on your Bima, we’ve got lots of ideas to share the magic of URJ Camps & Youth Programs in your Congregation. Download the full list >