What You Will Need to Register
- The dates that which you’d like to register for camp.
- The Arts Major(s) in which child will be participating, if they are in 5th-11th grades.
- Your child’s t-shirt size.
- Payment method. Options include e-check, credit card, debit card, or check by mail.
Israel Trip Campers
We are excited to have you join us at 6 Points Creative Arts this summer.
To register please:
- Use the regular registration above
- For the “how did you hear about us?” question, please write, “Israel trip”
- You will be asked to enter your credit card as part of the process. However, we will not be billing your card for the deposit.
- When you have completed your registration, please email Paige Kohn at firstname.lastname@example.org and share:
- Your teen’s name
- What Israel trip your teen was on
- The new camp and program you have registered for
- That you would like your funds transferred from the Israel trip to this program.
At the URJ, we believe that a summer spent at camp – and, preferably, multiple summers – changes the lives of children for the better. Camp is the most communally, educationally, Jewishly, personally, recreationally, socially and spiritually engaging setting children can enter.
The Financial Assistance Application will appear with your Camp InTouch Forms upon your camper’s registration being completed. The steps for applying for financial assistance can be viewed here.
Summer 2021 Begins